Prev: RE: [SG] WotW Next: Re: Well, another form of bad luck

Re: 15mm vehicles?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:52:03 -0800
Subject: Re: 15mm vehicles?

Brian Burger wrote:
> The main sources of 15mm vehicles in our group are, in no particular
> order:

> - plastic kits - usually 1/72nd scale; the basic Airfix/etc ones,
> sometimes 'SFed' into grav or hover vehicles. I also made a VTOL from
> 1/144 scale aircraft kits - it's technically undersized, but it's an

There's also some old 1/76 scale stuff that I've been finding. The M113
of Gerald's is one of them.

> - DP9's Heavy Gear line - the new walkers make great size 1 infantry
> walkers; we run a LOT of these damn things.

I'm not sure it's as much a "we" as a me and you guys trying to match
them. I personally just think they look cool :) So what if they're
really effective. :)

Prev: RE: [SG] WotW Next: Re: Well, another form of bad luck