Prev: Re: [SG] WotW Next: Re: 15mm vehicles?

RE: [SG] WotW

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:50:32 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] WotW

Unless you upgrade the grenade launcher to heavy weapons (like DFFG /
MDC
etc), it is perfectly permissible to mount infantry weapons.  Using
templates/blast radius is too detailed for the SG scale; when it gets
down
to FMAs scale, you'd start adding templates.

Check out:
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/sg/walker.htm
for a couple of the designs / rules that I use.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

IAVR