Prev: mailing list question Next: Re: 15mm vehicles?

Re: [SGII] question

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:21:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII] question

Roger Books wrote:
>Just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.
>
>I have an AT-ST with dual chin mount Heavy blasters,
>basic fire control.  The blasters are 2xd12 each.
>
>I fire them at infantry, I roll Quality and 2 d6
>versus range with ranges in 12" increments.  Treat
>damage as standard, the 2xd12 for each blaster
>is not relevant to this situation.
>
>So am I correct?

Yes, as I suppose your Heavy Blasters are heavy weapons. All heavy
weapons
roll a d8 impact vs. dispersed targets, as they are not reconned to hit
directly, but fire into the ground nearby for blast effect. (Or fire
explosive rounds, but that does not sound right for blasters ;-)

---

Prev: mailing list question Next: Re: 15mm vehicles?