Prev: Is this on? #5 for Derk Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy.... Next: Re: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns - wrapping up?

Thanks beast!

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:47:48 -0500
Subject: Thanks beast!

Yes,

I think the Scarab is the ATAC.... or at least the model I have, which
comes
in a box labelled ATAC, I thought was called the Scarab in some
incarnation.
Anyway, that was the one I was looking for. I want to get another couple
or
six of these for my FSE.

Of course, I also want another couple of Nemesis.... and another
Corvus....
and and and.... (it never ends...)

One note to anyone looking at Grendel vehicles (Corvus, Raptor, ATAC,
Nemesis) - Nice!  Excellent for SG2.

One other note to anyone looking at terrain - I got the Ruined
Cathedral.
The pic looks good.... and shows all the walls, but it misleads. All the
walls are _ONE_SIDED_! They show it in such a way that you'd think they
were
two sided moulds, but they are NOT. I assume this holds true in some of
their other building kits, so watch out....

Nice Work Beast! You da man!