Prev: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy.... Next: Thanks beast!

Is this on? #5 for Derk Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:15:21 -0600
Subject: Is this on? #5 for Derk Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

Well, it's been quiet, and time for a test message. Notice, though, test
messages still can have content!

***
> Item 5:
>
> Is there anyone who knows a company producing Scarab APCs or Corvus
VTOLs?
> If so, a name/weblink would be a super plus. I have 2 Scarabs, but I'm
using
> them as my "small" french AIFV (I'm using the Phalanx as the big boy
since
> it reminds me of a VAB). I also have a Corvus, but I need another one.
They
> tend to work in pairs. If you don't know what I'm talking about,
you're
> missing out - these are old minis made by (Grenadier?) that went with
> bunch of the Future Wars lines - nicely done.

Pictures?
***

http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/boxedscenery.html
...has some black and white of them, in case you missed the previous
messages 'tween Jon and myself.

A friend has an extra ATAC that he's giving me to tear off the middle
pair
of wheels, cover the sides, and move the turret to the back, so I can
have
a nice Aliens APC waiting at the bolt hole for my Aliens board game
players
to run for. ;->=

I REALLY need to see about getting that Corvus, though!

Prev: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy.... Next: Thanks beast!