Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384 Next: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #384

SG:250Tonne MBT? (was trailers)

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:59:04 -0000
Subject: SG:250Tonne MBT? (was trailers)

Tom Barclay wrote

>And if you are towing it behind something with the same kind of
>powerplant that can lift a 250 metric ton main battle tank

Mass of size classes was never given in SG, but it was given in FT for
us
vac heads. In MT, it gave the ratio of cargo size points (in SG terms)
per
mass, and from this I worked out each size class in SG equals 8 tonnes,
so a
class 5 MBT masses 40 tonnes (unless you are using the
multipul/sectional
rules, can`t remember the exact name, don`t have the book handy).

BIF
 "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384 Next: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #384