Prev: RE: [OT] barbarians Next: SG:250Tonne MBT? (was trailers)

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:55:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384

--- A Scruffy Drummer <jmodule@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Have you used this unit in a game yet?  ...or to the
> Listers that play DS2: how do you use your ADS
> vehicles effectively?

OK. . . I have a platoon of ADS vehicles in every
maneuver batallion, which breaks down to 2 per company
team (usually I don't have more than a team on the
board--not at the point cost of my first-line forces).
 I keep them in a seperate "unit" with their sensors
on.  Then I keep them behind the maneuver force, able
to cover the lead units but out of the line of fire of
most of the enemy forces.

John

Prev: RE: [OT] barbarians Next: SG:250Tonne MBT? (was trailers)