Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:54:45 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

In a message dated 3/15/01 11:39:35 AM Central Standard Time,
Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com writes:

> Another example? My City and County both can enact Taxes on my land
> without my say. They hide these Taxes behind words like "assessment",
> "easement", or "levy". "Taxation without representation?" All the time

Cities and counties raise taxes on property via legally enacted
structures,
the mayor , city council, County Supervisors whatever are all duly
elected
and their ordnances are subject to approval by the voters voting them in
or
out of office. Perfectly representative.

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: Re: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)