Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #378 Next: RE: KV PA figs

RE: The GZG Digest V2 #378

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:44:07 +0100 (CET)
Subject: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #378

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Adam Benedict Canning wrote:

> The original RAFM Heavy Gear minatures were HO scale
> The new made in house by DP9 minatures are 1/144 [In Theory again]
>
> A Mamba [The Southern Republics Heavy Trooper Gear] is about 5 m tall
> and thus is a bit over 2 inchs in the old scale and about the same
> size as a GW spacemarine in the new.
>
> A picture of a Black Mamba is at
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/Covers/DP9-218.gif

Mm. They look cool. Unfortunately it seems to me the anatomy would be
off
for power armour? Or am I mistaken here?

> The current scale Mammoth [Norther Strider] is about 2 inches high and
> has just about enough space to put a single 25mm crew man lying down
> in the cockpit area.

Is the Naga approximately the same size, i.e. would it fit a lying
figure
as well?

> There is a Mammoth at http://www.dp9.com/Products/covers/dp9-209.gif
> And a Naga [Sothern Strider] at
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/DP9-210.HTM
> and an artillery support Naga at
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/covers/dp9-214.gif
>
> The Gear Kreig minatures are in 15mm
>
> There is a Loki at http://www.dp9.com/Products/Covers/DP9-604.gif

Shame they're 15mm :(

Cheers,

  Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6r/Q8JXH58oo6ncURAvi7AKDWWiHLRJ1C5oLXtR1grAu8o25UIACgtErj
R1W4crlg2qAfd4TMnif1Hr8=
=O2sL

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #378 Next: RE: KV PA figs