Prev: Re: non-painting record was: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2 Next: KV PA figs

RE: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:04:38 -0800
Subject: RE: Re: [sg] Vehicle ID

	The issue for me comes down to what I *see* when they look at
the
kitbash. If all I can see is a BMP with some other odds and ends added
then
I dislike it. If on the otherhand I see a good looking vehicle, but with
little effort I can see how they arrived at the kitbash I do not mind.
	If you want to see some interesting Sci-Fi kit bashes go to:

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/

	Look at their readers Gallery. Some of the spaceships and
vehicles
are great. Of course some are not. Anyway, enjoy.

		Daniel