Prev: RE: Thinking of aspects of PA in urban fighting [FMAS] [General] Next: RE: [FT] UNSC

Old Epic figures

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:06:08 +0000 ()
Subject: Old Epic figures

Just a quick message to anyone who is interested.

I will be taking my old Epic miniatures to this years SALUTE show to
put in the bring and buy sale.
The collection is big and consists of Imperial guard and Space Marines.
I think I had every type of unit available up to the release of the
titan legions
supplement.

I'm a bit concerned about items disapearing from the bring and buy
stall so if anyone is going to SALUTE and would like to buy any of
these miniatures let me know off list and I will arrange to meet up
and sell items individually.

I'm trying to borrow a digital cammera so people can see what they look
like.

Thank you for your time.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: RE: Thinking of aspects of PA in urban fighting [FMAS] [General] Next: RE: [FT] UNSC