Prev: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:19:38 GMT
Subject: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

In message <9upkat49ho90usbidptg89hfhkvuv1st2o@4ax.com>
	  Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca> wrote:

[snip]

> A lot would depend on how bad you wanted to take out that Kirov, but
it can be
> done a lot more easily than with a flock of Harpoons. Funny enough, FT
doesn't
> have anything equivalent to nukes...
>

> Allan Goodall 		 awg@sympatico.ca
> Goodall's Grotto:  http://www.vex.net/~agoodall

Well, if you want 'em - you design 'em :-)

Thinking about it, a 'common' scale I see quoted for FT is the 15 min
turn, 1000 km mu one - under which, a Phalon plasma bolt is almost as
big as the Earth! :-) (IIRC, Earth diameter ~12,700 km, Phalon PB
diameter = 12 mu = 12,000 km). Then its a good scale if you want a
planet on the board.

Charles

Prev: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules