Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:31:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question

Thinking logically about it, the platoon leader is going to be a grunt
rather than one of the vehicle crew, so therefore he should be one of
the infantry elements. I suppose it could be one of the GMS/Ls but this
is unlikely - the GMS/L team is only two men, and your platoon commander
is unlikely to want to be distracted by having to load or fire a
missile.

So, IMO it should be one of the rifle teams, although AFAIK there's
nothing in the rules to stop you nominating one of the other elements.

--
Tony Francis

Prev: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question Next: Re: [DS] Infantry Base Question