Prev: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated... Next: RE: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated...

GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated...

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:01:42 -0500
Subject: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated...

Somebody has a glossary on their site - and I can't remember who - that
lists a lot of this stuff and what it all is, in "real" English.

It might help if the owner (or someone who knows) steps up with the URL.
just checked my links and couldn't find it quickly.

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca