Prev: [Fwd: Re: A interesting sample from Eureka] Next: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated...

Re: 6mm Hammers Slammers Combat Car was A interesting sample from

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:47:50 +1100
Subject: Re: 6mm Hammers Slammers Combat Car was A interesting sample from

I know promised a picture of the sample miniature, unfortunately my
access
to a digital camera has been curtailed :(
I did take some pictures with my 35mm SLR but developing the film will
be a
way off (next payday at least), so when I do get the pictures and if
it's
still relevant I'll post them.

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: [Fwd: Re: A interesting sample from Eureka] Next: GAC/MDC/HVAC/RFAC technobabble for the uninitiated...