Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: Re: GZG ECC IV - The Quote Board

Re: Hotspot AAR with pics

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:46:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Hotspot AAR with pics

"Casquilho, Daniel" wrote:

> [...]

Doesn't work for me in this format, and I'm on a T1, also. Have
to replace the '\' with '/' in order to gain access. Otherwise,
'host not found'.

Tom, nice, quick AAR. Great pics. You didn't take any 'overview' shots,
though, did you? That would help others get a feel for where things
were in the big picture.

Mk

Prev: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info Next: Re: GZG ECC IV - The Quote Board