Prev: RE: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle) Next: Re: Hotspot AAR with pics

RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:44:42 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] Kra'Vak Info

It depends on what, exactly, you are looking for.

There are some items at the Xenology Center
http://members.nbci.com/gzg_l/xeno/

Robert Deakin and 'Los have some good fiction involving the KV posted
at:
http://www.ftsr.org/scifi/

Indy has a DS2 Kra'Vak scenario at
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/dsii-kv.html

Eureka has some KV vehicles listed (no picts) at
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/index.html?target=Ground_Zero_GamesFuturewar
s_6m
m_zi1zp300zj_SF_VehiclesKrazhVak_Vehicles.html

Ted has a KV order of battle and KV vehicle stats at:
http://www.naxera.com/ted/files/kvob.txt

Andrew has some DS rules for KV at:
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/variants/cowell-kravak.html

-----