Prev: [GZG ECC IV] After Con Report by Indy Next: RE: Grenades in FMA

Grenades in FMA

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:49:36 -0500
Subject: Grenades in FMA

Robert B Makowsky wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Some good ideas.  That would have made quite a difference.  Then
though
> there is the problem of moving up in the face of grenades.  Would we
> have been willing to keep momentum in the face of certain death?

Bob,

That's a good question, but it's only certain death if you know where
the
other guys are... we would have to play a double-blind game to keep the
players from having too much information, and if you don't know what's
in
the next room, then you have to take precautions (like tossing in one of
your own grenades) before you go in.

Unfortunately, double-blind games are slower, because players are much
more careful about running down a hallway if they have to stop and check
out every single door.

-- Rick

Prev: [GZG ECC IV] After Con Report by Indy Next: RE: Grenades in FMA