Prev: GZG ECC IV - it's over! Next: Re: FT-Close range combat

Re: GZG ECC IV - it's over!

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 20:25:41 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC IV - it's over!

At 06:01 PM 3/4/01 -0500, Indy wrote:
>Well, gang, it's over - GZG ECC IV, another successful gathering
>of folks near and far!

Some further than others; I hope the Northerners (Canadians, those who
went
-- and a "hope to see you next time" (or sooner!) to those who couldn't
make it) get home safe through the snow.  Wasn't much trouble as far as
New
Jersey....

>I think everyone went home happy.

And a good time was had by all... lots of good games & good peoples.

>I expect others will post messages on their experiences this past
>weekend. I had a great time, even though I've undergone a thorough
>meltdown brain-wise by the end of it all

It took you until the end?  I think I got mostly fried trying to
coordinate
the Friday Night Firefight!  (One of Stuart's games, out of six players
only two of us had played Stargrunt before... and I'd only played two or
three times, at previous ECCs!	But I was named a commander
nonetheless...
still had fun, just had to get a grasp of the rules!)

>(despite that, I managed
>to still keep my ESU battleship from entering the star in a vector
>FT game today - of course the 30+ beam dice of damage that proceeded
>to reduce my ship to so much scrap was unavoidable at that point).

Heh.  You're just being Indy....

>Off to veg; more when I become coherent.....(or maybe not by then ;-)

Gee, you've never let not being coherent stop you before.... ^_-

					Aaron

Prev: GZG ECC IV - it's over! Next: Re: FT-Close range combat