Prev: Re: FT-Close range combat Next: Re: GZG ECC IV - it's over!

GZG ECC IV - it's over!

From: "Mark 'Indy' Kochte" <kochte@s...>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:01:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: GZG ECC IV - it's over!

Well, gang, it's over - GZG ECC IV, another successful gathering
of folks near and far!

Many thanks go to Jon T, Tony F/Brigade, KR/Geo-Hex, BR Snasis,
and DLD Productions for the generous prizes they donated for the
convention. I think everyone went home happy.

I expect others will post messages on their experiences this past
weekend. I had a great time, even though I've undergone a thorough
meltdown brain-wise by the end of it all (despite that, I managed
to still keep my ESU battleship from entering the star in a vector
FT game today - of course the 30+ beam dice of damage that proceeded
to reduce my ship to so much scrap was unavoidable at that point).

THanks to everyone who was able to make it (there were a few who,
for reasons beyond their control, were unable to come at the last
minute). Looking forward to next year! Will you be there?

Off to veg; more when I become coherent.....(or maybe not by then ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: FT-Close range combat Next: Re: GZG ECC IV - it's over!