Prev: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: [OT]

[GZG ECC] Looking for a spaceship

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:21:53 -0500
Subject: [GZG ECC] Looking for a spaceship

Hi folks

For the crowd going to GZG ECC IV - I'm playing in the CanAm FT on
Sunday
morning. I need to find a spare NAC Ticonderoga DD... anyone likely to
have
one they aren't using at the Con? If so, I'd like to borrow it for that
last
game (note, this does not count as aiding and abetting the enemy if you
are
an American). I'd like all the ships on the board to be what they
actually
are if possible.

If you think you could loan me one for that slot, email me off-list.
Thanks!

Tomb.
Thomas Barclay
Systems Analyst
bitHeads, Inc.
V: (613) 722 3232
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

"You are what you do, when it counts" -- the Masao, John Steakey's
Armour

Prev: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: [OT]