Prev: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: [GZG ECC] Looking for a spaceship

RE: Wartime references for Aliens

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:57:20 -0800
Subject: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

Actually,

I like that.  It's short, it demeans the KV as being 'feminine' by
giving them a female sounding name (No, I do not think female means
weak), and it is still a proper name so it works well in sentences like
"Charlie"

It also works well with other more slanderous terms like Kargs and
Warthogs.  And it can easily be worked into other terms the "The Big K"
and such.

Eli

>From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil>
>To: "'gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu'" <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>