Prev: RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm

Re: Getting out of 25mm

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:24:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Getting out of 25mm

***
Now onto the bad bit, costs... I'm looking for in the ball park $450.
Ideally, I'd like to sell them at the GZG Conn this w/e.  If you are
interested email me at :smurray@aecom.yu.edu and I can send you exact
lists
of figures/state of painting and then we can finalise details.
***

If someone takes this and decides to part out some to defray costs,
would
you let me know? Even if you decide you want the stuff, but decide you
don't like the paint job, or prefer some GZG figs; I may have what you
want
unpainted, and would much rather swap and keep Stuart's work intact,
even
at my dime on postage both ways. ;->=

Prev: RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm