Prev: Fw: Ship mounts Next: Re: For those suffering from ignorant christians

For those suffering from ignorant christians

From: "Andrew Martin" <andrew@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:59:38 +1300
Subject: For those suffering from ignorant christians

> Confessions of a Dungeons & Dragons(tm) Addict
> by M. Joseph Young
> I am a Christian--born again, spirit-filled, redeemed by the blood of
the
Lamb--who for years played Dungeons & Dragons(tm) and other role-playing
games.	I write this so that other Christians will understand how it is
possible for a Christian to become involved in such games.

From:
	http://members.aol.com/MarkJYoung/confess.html

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://members.nbci.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Fw: Ship mounts Next: Re: For those suffering from ignorant christians