Prev: Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: RE: [DS] An incomplete AAR :-)

Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:01:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

>Quite how this relates to SG2 / DS2 / FT I'm not sure ...

In SG2 this is nicely accounted for by motivation levels. The
home side is always more motivated to win. This is almost always
the case in war as well, usually with a much bigger advantage.

>  > In SG2 terms, maybe not a die shift in quality die, but perhaps a
TL-1. *L*

--

Prev: Re: Home field advantage Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: RE: [DS] An incomplete AAR :-)