Prev: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities Next: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

Re: [DS] First Game Over!

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:07:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] First Game Over!

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:21:29 -0800, "Casquilho, Daniel"
<Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com> wrote:

>	I am going to have to rethink some of the ways I used my
>Artillery and my Troops. I found the game does require more thought
>into how things interact. OK, I am starting to preach to the choir
>now so I will stop :-)

Daniel, if you are up to it, post some of your observations. Let us know
how
you played and what happened. Some of the list can give comments, but
many of
us just enjoy after-action reports.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities Next: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities