Prev: Re: [DS] First Game Over! Next: Re: [DS] First Game Over!

Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:21:16 EST
Subject: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

Sure, assign them as you see fit, post it here and then, if you missed
any vehicle to nation connection, someone will present reasons why it
should be considered for a change.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:54:41 -0000 "Matthew Smith"
<matt@smithdom.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09F3A.E21F5E40
>
>Does anyone have an opinion about the nationality of DS/SG vehicles? I
>=
>e-mailed Jon Tuffley and he said that all the vehicles were completely
>=
>generic, anybody could use any vehicle. However, it seems to me that
>the =
>Paladin/Phalanx/Hoplite and other 6-wheelers are exclusively the
>purview =
>of the NAC. Any ideas? I for one would prefer it if each nation had
>it's =
>own set of individual vehicles, it would help to create a greater
>sense =
>of identity for those nations. What do you think??
>
>Matthew Smith
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09F3A.E21F5E40

><HTML><HEAD>
><META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
>http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
><META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.3105.105" name=3DGENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT size=3D2>Does anyone have an opinion about the nationality
>of =
>DS/SG=20
>vehicles? I e-mailed Jon Tuffley and he said that all the vehicles
>were=20
>completely generic, anybody could use any vehicle. However, it seems
>to =
>me that=20
>the Paladin/Phalanx/Hoplite and other 6-wheelers are exclusively the =
>purview of=20
>the NAC. Any ideas? I for one would prefer it if each nation had it's
>=
>own set of=20
>individual vehicles, it would help to create a greater sense of
>identity =
>for=20
>those nations. What do you think??</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT size=3D2>Matthew Smith</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C09F3A.E21F5E40--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DS] First Game Over! Next: Re: [DS] First Game Over!