Prev: RE: [FT] Ship repair Next: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:54:41 -0000
Subject: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

Does anyone have an opinion about the nationality of DS/SG vehicles? I
e-mailed Jon Tuffley and he said that all the vehicles were completely
generic, anybody could use any vehicle. However, it seems to me that the
Paladin/Phalanx/Hoplite and other 6-wheelers are exclusively the purview
of the NAC. Any ideas? I for one would prefer it if each nation had it's
own set of individual vehicles, it would help to create a greater sense
of identity for those nations. What do you think??

Matthew Smith

Prev: RE: [FT] Ship repair Next: Re: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities