Prev: Re: [FT] Ship repair Next: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities

RE: [FT] Ship repair

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:47:47 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Ship repair

This is what I did also (modify the post to fit the hole) [no jokes,
please].
This also works when, inevitably, the figure falls over and the plastic
post
breaks.

On the one model, UNSC CE, where the modle was thinner than the post
(after
it broke), I drilled the post and inserted piano wire with about 1/8"
above
the post. Then glued the figure on the piano wire/post combination.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051