Prev: Re: [DS] Force List for Review Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

RE: Powered Armor Reading List

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:34:22 -0600
Subject: RE: Powered Armor Reading List

Although it's not a "prominent role" there is PA in "Honor of the Queen"
which is a good read regardless.  (The PA is during the assault on
Blackbird base)

Bill
***************

		    owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU (The GZG Digest) 	  To:
gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    Sent by:				  cc:

		    owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Be	  Subject:
The GZG Digest V2 #345
		    rkeley.EDU

		    02/23/01 01:00 AM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

The GZG Digest	     Thursday, February 22 2001       Volume 02 : Number
345

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:38:38 -0600
From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@wauknet.com>
Subject: Powered Armor Reading List

Hello all:
    After ordering a cadre of Eli's Retro PA figs, I'm on sort of a
powerd
armor reading binge.  I've just finished re-reading "Starship Troopers"
for
the 32nd time, and I've waiting for Haldeman's "The Forever War" and
Steakley's "Armor" to come to be via inter-library loan.  (The Muskego
Public Library doesn't have much of a selection unless your into Louis
Lamoure westerns and paperback romance novels.)  I was wondering if
anyone
else can think of some other military sci-fi novels where powered armor
plays a prominent role?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: Re: [DS] Force List for Review Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List