Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - NEXT WEEK?? Next: RE: Powered Armor Reading List

Re: [DS] Force List for Review

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:57:24 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] Force List for Review

Hello Robert,

>>A heavy tank unit of just two tanks is kind of...light on the numbers
>>(not a lot of firepower--assuming the tanks are "normal" size).

	I was using the minis I have on this one. I am looking for one
more
pack of the figures so I can field four of them. I have them as size
four
tanks. They are larger then the Deimos but I figure they could be used
for
a size 4 anyway.

>>Unless you've got something you are defending,...

	I should have said this force is for a defender force. Ted will
be playing an attacking force against this one.

>>...the infantry is going to get left in the dust so you really need to

>>have some APC/IFV types.

	I do have APC's that I could use, but I thought that it would be

less likely for me to need to move as a defender. I am sure I will learn

much in this first game :-)

>>And don't forget that you will have to "pay" for your artillery
>>ammunition.  If that seems a bit expensive for you, you could turn
>>the missile carriers into SLAM tanks and fill out that heavy tank
>>unit of yours.

	The cost does include ammo. (2 shots each worth) The program I
used had a slot to "add" the number of salvos you wanted.

	Thank you for your feedback.

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC IV - NEXT WEEK?? Next: RE: Powered Armor Reading List