Prev: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: RE: re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:59:37 +0000
Subject: Re: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

The things that the mundanes DO consider to be socially "normal" - drink
yourself senseless, wash the car, beat the wife, spend thirty quid to
scream like a moron at a couple of dozen overpaid idiots chasing an
inflated sheep's pancreas round a field on Saturday afternoon, things
like
that....  ;-)

Jon (GZG) - probably feeling particulary cynical tonight....

PS: A classic case in point: to the mundanes, a person walking down the
street wearing a football shirt with a player's name and number on the
back
= OK, a keen fan.
A person out in public in a Star Trek uniform = a loony.
Discuss.