Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: That Age Thing

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 21 Feb 2001 09:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

>Absender: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au
>  >gamer-turned-fundementalist uncle
>  >would bring up, right along with the whole
>  >"gaming is SATANIC" mantra.
>
> Hey you got one of those too! Well mine's my Dad.....
> On the upside Mark it should be easier to avoid Uncles than fathers
;)

> Who's decided she's just not having that argument with her parents
AGAIN!!! ;)

> Beth

John 21:2-3 :
And having called forward a little child, Jesus set him in their midst.
And He said, Truly I say to you, Unless you convert and become as the
little children, not at all can you enter into the kingdom of Heaven

So There !!

Quoting out of context is a common minor sin among fundamentalists ;-)

Greetings

Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: That Age Thing