Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

RE: FMAS names

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:49:20 +1100
Subject: RE: FMAS names

The_Beast wrote:
>***
>It's probably been mentioned already but why not - BUG HUNT - as in
'Ground
>Zero Games - it's not just another bug hunt'. I remember seeing this
slogan
>in the background of one of those photo's of Jon and his stall at some
>show.
>***
>
>Not that it CAN'T be used, but I will point out that the Sci-Fi
extension
>for SPI/TSR Sniper game used that title.
>
>The_Beast

Does SPI/TSR still exsit? I ask because I used to own and play some SPI
games - 'The Next War' and 'Air War' (which I gave away to a
unsuspecting
youth in a moment of sadistic pleasure).

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing