Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: FMAS names

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:22:00 -0500
Subject: Re: FMAS names

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:08:26 +1100, Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
wrote:

>It's probably been mentioned already but why not - BUG HUNT - as in
'Ground
>Zero Games - it's not just another bug hunt'. I remember seeing this
slogan
>in the background of one of those photo's of Jon and his stall at some
show.

SPI's "Sniper: Bug Hunt". It was the sci-fi version of SPI's "Sniper"
skirmish
board game. The cover showed that it was obviously inspired by one or
two
ductwork scampering, ichor dripping critter movies.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: RE: FMAS names Next: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing