Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: re: Re: That Age Thing

[OT]: GROPOS

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:29:11 -0500
Subject: [OT]: GROPOS

Alex Kettle wrote:
> As a note for those interested, the GROPOS rules are going into final
> editing and revision now. It will be the cornerstone of a much larger
> project based on these rules. A few of us who are supposed to be
running
> demos for GROPOS should see a couple of the minis early, if anyone's
still
> interested I'll post info once (if) I get them.

Hey Alex,

does the "larger project" mean that GROPOS represents the core rules and
the race supplements expand on those rules???  or is the big one
something
else entirely?

I'm a little relunctant $$$ wise as the preliminary price for the core
rules is $50 and each race supplement is $25, IIRC.

thanks,

Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: re: Re: That Age Thing