Prev: [FT] EMP Weapons Recap Next: Re: [FT] The Cloaking Device v0.2

RE: More Thrust and FB Ships

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:51:42 -0600
Subject: RE: More Thrust and FB Ships

Which, by the way, is the only source of the Fighter Morale rules in the
GZG
books that I have found.
I agree with Oerjan, that the fighter morale rules are essential for
balancing fighters in FT.
The fighter morale rules will be a MUST to include in FT3 (whenever Jon
gets
arround to it).

---
Brian Bell