Prev: Re: Re-Reenforced hulls Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive

Re: FMAS names

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:35:02 +0100
Subject: Re: FMAS names

Jon T. wrote:

>>Fireteam was taken. It was a modern era skirmish rule set by
>>Tabletop if I remember correctly. I have the rules.
>
>I think that may be FireFIGHT, but will have to check.

Firefight is an SF skirmish game by Alternative Armies, not modern era.
Or at least there is one SF skirmish game by AA called "Firefight";
there are probably other games of that name as well <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Re-Reenforced hulls Next: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive