Prev: RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules Next: Re:FMAS names

RE: [OT]Back on the subject of Web pages

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:17:54 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT]Back on the subject of Web pages

Check into the laws in the UK.	Here in the US many judges have been
stripping so-called name shops of the right to purchase the names of
legitimate businesses.	But to tell the truth I own geohex.com, .org and
.net, have for some time.  It helps to buy them early and sit on them
for
yourself.

KR, Geo-Hex