Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go....

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:13:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go....

Hi there!

If you want to drop in, we do offer admission through the door during
the weekend.  Prices are on the website.

JGH

--
  *** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"Here's a very serious song, the deep philosophical undertones I'm sure

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules