Prev: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules Next: Websites

Names for FMASk

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:56:48 -0500
Subject: Names for FMASk

The only one I can think of is FMA-FFA	(Free for all).

I'd say, 'An army of one', but the US Army took that one....  :-)

All my other ideas get weaker after that......

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

Register Now
- Summit for Volunteer Water Monitors
- Feb. 23-24 State College