Prev: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: General EMP Thoughts

RE: PA TO&E so far

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:32:30 +1100
Subject: RE: PA TO&E so far

>From experience, I can say that these squads will get butchered, due to
the
small size.  I used to run 6 man PA squads & as soon as they lost 1-2
figures, became almost useless.
The transport isn't necessary for combat (unless you're using slow PA).

Company HQ = Major, 2 troopers, 1 EW

3 x Platoons of:
Platoon HQ = Captain, 2 troopers, 1 EW
Recon 1 = 2 x troopers
Squad 1 = 1 Lt, 5 x troopers, 1 SAW
Squad 2 = 1 Lt, 5 x troopers, 1 SAW

This give more flexibility, unless your heavy weapons are groundmounts.
The
vehicles can be assigned on an "as needed" basis, with their own command
structure.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM