Prev: Re: New way to make models Next: TO&E and US Marine Cam

Re: GenCon 2001 Full Thrust Tourney

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 14 Feb 2001 14:02:00 -0800
Subject: Re: GenCon 2001 Full Thrust Tourney

On Tue, 13 February 2001, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> Each game will be 50 minutes with the limit strictly enforced. Thus
> aggressive play will reap rewards.

Sean, we had 4 rounds last year. If that's the case, you can extend the
games to 75 minutes, with 15 minute breaks in between with no problem.
You could also make the games 80 minutes with 10 minute breaks. 50
minutes seems a bit short.

> PS - I'd like to post this to the web somewhere so non-listers can
> see what's going on as well. Any volunteers who can write HTML (to
> post to a free Geocities site or some such)?

I have the rules from last year up on my FT site. I could easily make
the modifications and pop them up there for this year's game, too! The
fleet construction rules are there.

I'm probably going to redesign the FT pages in a minor way. It will make
finding the rules a lot easier (one URL, as opposed to one URL and
having to click on a link). But I've stored the previous two years on my
site, might as well keep it going...

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: New way to make models Next: TO&E and US Marine Cam