Prev: New way to make models Next: Re: GenCon 2001 Full Thrust Tourney

Re: New way to make models

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:57:50 -0600
Subject: Re: New way to make models

I think we've gone over this before on list.

We've got a similar machine on campus, though it's VERY expensive to
use.

There's a similar machine that uses a sugar, I think, that's much less
expensive; works sort of like an inkjet, but in 3D.

Course, it has to be just for prototyping; I seem to recall discussions
of
models accidently left in the rain. ;->=

Still, for a few bucks, a friend taking a course on using the equipment
has
offered to take an autocad file and 'print it out' for me. Now, if only
can get a drawing together before the class ends...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: New way to make models Next: Re: GenCon 2001 Full Thrust Tourney