Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

RE: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:44:07 GMT
Subject: RE: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

In message
<9DB05BB477A8D111AF3F00805F5730100D10081C@exchange01.dscc.dla.mil>
	  "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil> wrote:

> Hmmm.
>
> I think that perhaps you did create a new UNSC DDH.
>
> The UNSC Destroyers that I got from KR were single piece (not even
engine
> pods).
>

> -----
> Brian Bell
> bkb@beol.net
> http://www.ftsr.org
> -----

Are you sure those are not 'Patrol Cutter/frigates', of which two types
exist (one slightly larger than the other) - Hull with cylindrical
engine and two side pods - all on molding? - these are the largest
single section UNSC ships I've seen.

The UNSC Destroyers I got were in 3 pieces each, - main hull, engine
section, and the '3 cylinders in a row' piece that started this
discussion.

Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons