Prev: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

[OT] Chaos Androids

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:58:42 -0600
Subject: [OT] Chaos Androids

***
Who makes them?
Jed

     No one anymore. They were done by Games Workshop quite a while ago.
Who knows if they will ever make them again. I do not expect they will.
The
28mm Necrons are still available from Games Workshop though.
***

They were in the Space Marine plastic box for Chaos; b**t-load of other
'epic' scale, most of them probably of little interest to you. Can't say
if
there was an Epic40K box, and if it had any.

As far as I can tell, the Necrons are based on those and the 28mm CA's
that
were in the Space Crusade. I don't recall seeing any metal CA's, but
wouldn't shock me.

Sorry for waxing nostalgic, but, while never a fan-boy, I think GW could
do
things right once in awhile. The marketing pretty much always made me
puke,
though.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes Next: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs