Prev: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:45:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

Beth,

Good points again.  I like the idea of this "interface style" game.
With
the right setup you could even make random terrorist patrols and
positions
to go along with the set ones.	I think it would be very interesting
once
the shooting starts to see the terrorists activating and moving towards
the
commotion.  (This of course easily set as a diversion while the other
team
quietly penetrates the room with the hostages.

Going to have to throw the thinking cap on and sit for a bit to work
some
stuff out.

Bob Makowsky