Prev: Re: photo catalog was: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis described (LONG)

Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:35:37 EST
Subject: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Daniel's point remains, at least for me,  NO pictures means NO sales
from
me.  Again, custom created (Eureka) is an exception.  Ditto if I could
find someone to do Nektons in 6mm - John McEwan e-mailed me a go ahead
find a 6mm sculptor...

*And* if your 'model' is so close a copy that it invites copyright
infringement then maybe the lawyer is over-zealous,  Or maybe your model
is an attempt to skirt copy right on purpose.  [Yeah, that's harsh but
is
it true?  Yes, in some cases.]

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:23:08 -0800  "Casquilho, Daniel"
<Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com> writes:
>	OK, I understand that some people are breaking copyrights and
>so
>want to hide. Great, but they are not the norm. What about Adler
>Miniatures and their Dark Star line or Scotia and all of their sci-fi
>stuff? I could go on, but I think you understand my point.
>	If the company listing says "S'orhan High Orbital Re-entry
>Vehicle"
>or "M62 Montgomery Earlier MBT" there is no way I will know what that
>is
>without a picture. Let alone those who list says "Infantry in Power
>Armour".
>And I am not rich enough to just order miniatures and hope I will like
>
>them and want them.
>
>(Wish I was though :-)
>
>Daniel

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: photo catalog was: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis described (LONG)