Prev: More Thrust Next: Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 06:27:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain

Beth,

Great idea.  Make up some plans that match the building/terrain you are
using.	Copies for each side.  Place the terrorist "lines of sight" and
locations then play on those until some contact.  Go to the table from
there.

I do wonder how much fun the abstract portion would be.  I really do not
have a handle on it.  Could be downright boring or incredibly tense and
stressful as the team moves slowly forward into certain death <G>.

Bob Makowsky