Prev: Re: Renegade Legion minis for DS Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur

Re: More things that dodge armour

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 01:59:16 -0500
Subject: Re: More things that dodge armour

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> Donald Hosford wrote:
> > (BTW...did you notice that you sent that message twice? Just thought
you
> > should know...)
>
>	  Alas, my Netscape has started to crash at the most inopportune
>	  moments.  It crashed the first time I tried to send the
>	  message.  I was unsure if it had made it or not so I sent
>	  a second.

Fowl thing!  The last time mine crashed, I had to reinstall the OS, the
hardware drivers, and then my apps...Everything seemed to go down the
drain...that thing even ate my email too.  The only reason I didn't
format the
drive was my last few years of surfing had generated a huge amount of
files...:-o

> > (What does "pendantic" mean?)
>
>	  It means that I cannot spell. ;)

Welcome to the club....:-)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Renegade Legion minis for DS Next: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur